Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My 1st Bull Run..

Realising that I only have another 2 weeks to cut my timing about a minute, I knew I had to continue to run and diet as well. Right after Chinese New Year is probably the worst time of the year to go for an IPPT. But what to do, my birthday is coming and if I don't go for this round, I would have missed my last opportunity before I MR.

Anyway, the previous runs were just awful, I don't really feel that I am pushing myself really hard enough, becuase at the end of the run, I am not really out of breath.. all I can remember is the lethargy feeling that I have which causes me to not push that hard. Its very different when I am cyling..

Still... the evening run on the 1st day of the New Chinese Year was really good... I managed to save about 20 seconds off... I have been very conscious about my diet over the holiday period.. and was able to avoid all those sweet and preserved stuff..

Currently, I believe the strategy is to keep speed above 10.4km/h and then stepping it up to 11km/h for the last 1km or so... hopefully this can be achieved...

No comments:

Post a Comment