Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fitness Toys for 2009...




Ah.. What would a new year be without dreaming about the toys to get?
On the bike scene... for the OCBC race.. I am eyeing... actually drooling (more like it!) for a Cervelo R3... its so Gobsmackingly gorgeous... the 07 and 08 and 09 models do not have any difference at all... in terms of design, so talk about great technology there! Team CSC (go google them to see just how fantastic they are!) stickers are no longer on the 09 models.. not that I am a fan of theirs... but unless I get job... there will only remain as a dream...

SHOES! Newton... or maybe a pair of Pearls? For 09, I am definitely going to give Chi running (or mid-sole running) a try. Saw some great testimony and even Daniel (Jodan) is apparently thrilled with it. It suppose to help overpronators like me... the Newton are the shoes made for mid-sole running and they don't come cheap.. mostly have to order from online as well... wonder whether chain reaction have them ?

Clothes, apparel... Dream cycling jersey would be the Super Groover Jersey 2007, by Pearl Izumi, these were going for US$44.. an unheard of price... but due to some unknown reasons Ee Tiong decided NOT to order for me. Right, thanks very much after all that help you have recieved from me! (NOT!)
Another SKINS compression 1/2 tights would do nicely... I am a firm believer on compression apparel.. its just that.. they are just so expensive! I would also love to get another pair of Pearl Izumi Cycling shorts.. totally great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment