Saturday, February 21, 2009

OCBC CYCLES... part 1


same time, sort of same place.. different excitement, different preparation...

over the last few months of blood, sweat and tears and a small part of my LIFE savings! :P... this was what it was amounting to..

Out with the Kula and In with the Argon... it definitely saved off many precious minutes.. but more importantly, I wasn't hurting so much (you think?!)

This is it.... just a few more moments, I will be en-route to what was I deem, the 'greatest' event of my life.. for 2009... hahaha... from a physical activity stand point... I don't even feel this sort of rush when I was representing RCC in the Inter-league games... and that was involving cash and status... this is just a CHALLENGE! Not even a race! Gosh, the mind does play tricks...

well... here's wishing myself all the best......

No comments:

Post a Comment