Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Purpose of this blog

Its for me to see, how much effort I will put in to get myself to become a fitter and hopefully lighter ME.

Hopefully, I will have people who will see this as an encouragement..
hopefully, there will be friends keeping in touch with me via the blogsite, to encourage me on, and for me to encourage them with the fitness regime that I am going through.

IS/IS NOT

is suppose to be entertaining
is suppose to encourage, inspire and hopefully get people to perspire!
is about having fun with blood, sweat and tears
is about pushing pain barriers, pulling down fears and building courage
is about setting long term goals, short term targets and wholesome objectives
is about respecting the limits of the physical body
is about sharing my personal experiences

Is NOT about showing off physical poweress
Is NOT about blind and mindless ambitions to be faster and stronger but not smarter
Is NOT about all work and no fun
Is NOT about the bike or the shoes
Is NOT about the timing
Is NOT about the distance

No comments:

Post a Comment