Friday, March 13, 2009

Really a piece of crap.... (?)



The watchshop guy confirmed that its actually a good brand.. and its product is actually not bad.. but the watch on his wrist was a polar... maybe he talks like that because he needs to sell more of this crap....
The experience that I had with the Suunto had nothing been really lousy... except for making a good friend out of the person whom I bought it from... the HRM belt broke just 2 weeks after I started to use it. I tried epoxy-ing it, and the other side gave way... I gave up... and after 3 months, Daniel told me that someone's letting go the accessories... I picked it up, and continued using it. The footpod is really accurate. But the GPS is not that good, can't go to places where there are too many trees and it sucks batteries for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The PC Pod is CRAP to use! Hardly ever get it connected if at all!
Would I recommend this piece of crap to anyone? NEVER! DUN BUY A SUUNTO!! I am trapped. Got 2 Heart straps, one GPS, one FootPod (that really works well!) and a PC pod (good for nothing!). I guess I will use this until, the darn thing dies or malfunction... maybe it never will? I dun really care anymore. To me, its just something that gives me information that I value for the time being...
And the cost of the strap? $69... its a small price to pay considering that I would probably need to fork on up to 3 or 4 times that amount to get another watch and with the same types of peripherals. Anyway, the strap looks alot more sturdier...
Actually not trying to fault Suunto for the rubber strap, but I had a Timex that also broke. (Rubber strap)...Hopefully, this new strap can live afew more year... or should I be hoping that the watch can live afew more years?

No comments:

Post a Comment